Great opportunity to buy an awesome waterfront residence with popular western exposure and fast water indirect access to the Gulf of Mexico! This 4 bedroom home has vaulted ceilings in the living areas, an open great room floor plan, a wood burning fireplace, a lower level with more square footage to enjoy, several new balconies, a new extra-large pool with a large shallow area (sun shelf), new pavers all around and a walkway along the side of the home. The pool will have sunshine on it all afternoon long and you'll enjoy watercolor sunsets every evening! There is a new paver driveway and new patios, new HVAC with warranty, plus the home's exterior has new stucco siding, paint and metal roof was recently painted, too. There are hurricane shutters on the west side of the residence and impact glass elsewhere. The dock has a 10,000 lb. lift & new cables and the seawall has been reinforced with boulders, which is great for fishing! Loaded with upgrades and well-maintained, this home has everything you'll desire to fulfill your Marco Island tropical dreams!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
5,213 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Marco Beach Unit 7
2,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Dining-Living Room,Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator With Ice Maker,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Electric Shutters,Impact Doors,Impact Windows,Sliding
- Wood, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage,Under Building Close.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Lawn Sprinkler- City
- Boat Amenities
- Dock- Deeded, Boat Size- 20-30 Ft, Boat Lift- Yes
- Pool Description
- Private Pool - In-Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot,Mid Street Location.
At Close, Buyer Obtain Mortgage, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price